Lab Grown: Copper Earrings
Part of the continuing 'Lab Grown' series - first featured at the Monique Rancourt Gallery.
These copper gems are hand-piereced from sheet copper, formed, and finished with a clear ceramic coating. They swing on sterling silver, you-will-not-lose-these, leverback earrings. The earrings are 2.25" in total length, the gemstone itself is 1.5" long and 7/8" wide.
They are light, they are shiny - they sparkle like you.
- We guarantee the workmanship of our handcrafted goods.
- Accidents happen, if you damage something, we will be happy to work with you on a repair.
- The sterling silver neckchains we choose for our pendants have been road-tested for years as sturdy and reliable. If you break a chain we can offer a replacement at wholesale cost.
- We wrap and ship carefully, but in rare case your handmade jewelry arrives damaged, we will replace the item with a like item.
- We cannot refund or exchange custom items.
US SHIPPING: FREE via USPS first class mail. If you need a date-certain arrival, please review the priority mail or priority mail express options.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Any duty, VAT, taxes or additional fees imposed by your country are your responsibility. By placing an order, you acknowledge that your country may impose fees before delivering a package. Any fees from your country are not included in the price, and are not the responsibility of Lori Magno Studio Designs. You can get an estimate of import fees & taxes here: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/ (please note, this is only an estimate)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHOICES:
You have choices! First Class Mail International is the most cost effective choice, but if you need your item faster, or on a specific date – check out the Global Express Guaranteed or Priority Mail Express International flat rate option. I am happy to work with you to ensure you get what you need on your timeline.